Sberbank’s Development Strategy for
The main areas of the Strategy were approved by the Supervisory Board in November of 2013. They are still relevant and determine the prospects for Sberbank’s development vector:
- With the client for a lifetime: We will build very deep relationships of trust with our clients and will become a useful, sometimes unnoticeable, and yet integral part of their lives. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of our clients.
- Team and culture: We strive to make Sberbank employees and Sberbank’s corporate culture one of the main sources of our competitive advantage.
- Technological breakthrough: We will complete technological modernization of Sberbank and will learn how to integrate all of the most advanced technologies and innovations into our business.
- Financial performance: We will improve the financial returns of our business through more efficient cost control and risk-return ratio.
- Mature organization: We will form organizational and management skills and will create processes corresponding to the scale of Sberbank Group and our level of ambitions.
Fundamental trends fixed in the Strategy have not changed dramatically, although their evolution and accelerating development force us to go beyond the scope of tasks determined in the Strategy.
The Strategy is being successfully implemented, and obvious success—evident to all stakeholders—has been achieved in each area