About this Report
This annual report of Sberbank of Russia (“Sberbank” or the “Bank”) for the reporting period from January 1, 2016, to December 31, 2016, includes the results of Sberbank and its subsidiaries (together “Group” or “Sberbank Group”) for 2016. Main subsidiaries of the Group include the Russian and foreign commercial banks and other companies controlled by the Bank.
List of key subsidiaries and affiliates of Sberbank is provided on "List of key subsidiaries and affiliates of Sberbank"
This report is based on the consolidated financial statements of the Group under the International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) in accordance with the requirements of the securities laws of Russia, recommendations of Bank of Russia Corporate Governance Code, and GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines.1
This annual report includes:
Summarized consolidated financial statements based on the consolidated financial statements under the IFRS for 2016 and the audit report therein provided on "Consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS"
Main forms of annual financial (accounting) statements of the Bank under the RAS for the year 2016 are available on page financial statements
This annual report was preliminary approved by the Supervisory Board of Sberbank (Minutes No 17 as of April 20, 2017) and approved by the Audit Commission of Sberbank.This annual report was approved by the annual General Shareholder Meeting of Sberbank as of May 26, 2017 (Minutes No 30 as of May 30, 2017).
- Bank of Russia Ordinance No. 3533-U dated January 15, 2015, On the Terms and Procedure for Preparing and Submitting Statements by Professional Securities Market Participants to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Bank of Russia Corporate Governance Code recommended for joint-stock companies in Bank of Russia Letter No. 06-52/2463 dated April 10, 2014
- GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
- Federal Law No. 39-FZ dated April 22, 1996, On the Securities Market
- Federal Law No. 208-FZ dated December 26, 1995, On Joint-Stock Companies
- Regulations on Additional Requirements for Preparing, Convening, and Holding the General Shareholders’ Meeting approved by Order No. 12-6/pz-n of the Federal Commission for the Securities Market of Russia dated February 2, 2012
- Bank of Russia Regulation No. 454-P dated December 30, 2014, On information disclosure by issuers of equity securities
Please visit Sberbank IR website www.sberbank.com